We are proud to offer this high quality product, stylishly designed, at a brilliant price.
- Strong and durable tool bag for beauty professionals
- Numerous storage compartments can fit all essential tools
- Funky print provides professional and stylish image
- Wipe clean material ensures bag will stay in perfect condition
- Two carry options make transportation of equipment easy
Introducing the Ella Tool Bag, a practical and spacious holdall designed to meet the needs of all beauty professionals. If your work requires you to be constantly on the move with your kit, this is the tool bag for you. With a large main compartment and numerous other small storage areas, you’ll have plenty of room to keep your kit. Whether it’s smaller items such as combs and scissors or larger items such as bottles, the Tool Bag can hold it all.
Inside the lid of the Tool Bag are several small holders, complete with an elasticated strap, so that you can keep all of your smaller tools safe and secure. This leaves plenty of space for your larger items inside, while the front and sides also contain pockets for that little bit of extra storage space. Complete with a carry handle and larger over-the-shoulder strap, you’ll find it easy to take your Tool Bag with you.
The main compartment of each Tool Bag contains even more smaller storage options, while a pouch can even be found at the rear too. A durable plastic material and studs cover the bottom of the holdall, ensuring that it remains in top condition no matter what surface you place it on. The all-over tough, wipe clean material will also help to keep your tool bag in the condition you bought it in, with the pattern of the Tool Bag setting it off perfectly.
TOOL BAG FEATURES:
- Outer Compartments: Five
- Zips: Brushed Metal with Roo Logo
- Standard UK Delivery aims to delivery approximately 3-5 Working Days
- Priority UK Delivery aims to deliver within 1-2 Working Working Days
- International Delivery delivery time varies
Please note over Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year period delivery can be delayed and this is out of our control. Orders placed on a weekend, bank holiday or after 11.30am on a Friday will be dispatched on the next available working day.